Tuesday, April 28, 2009

EDITOR & DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY (along with some other talented people)- Military Robots Part 5 - Legs with Brains

A while ago I did some freelance editing and shooting at GOOD Magazine. I really enjoyed their philosophy. (for example, you can pay for your subscription on a sliding scale)

About this video: "Some 30,000 men and women have lost limbs over the course of the conflict in Iraq, and the latest in prosthetic technology is helping them readjust to normal life." Take a look. It's actually sort of fun and uplifting, despite the heavy subject.

For this piece I compiled a lot of the footage, edited the first cut, shot some b-roll and shot the interview with the Iraqi War vet. I think it came out pretty sweet and I especially like what they did with the animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment